"A child is born on that day and at that hour when the celestial rays are in mathematical harmony with one's individual karma…"
- Swami Sri Yukteswar, Guru of ParamahansaYogananda
Laws of nature as described in Vedas and other texts are inculcated in the vedic astrology.
1. The concept of Body, Mind, Soul. (शरीर या जड़, मन या अन्तःकरण चेतना, आत्मा )
2. The theory that Time is eternal and infinite, cyclic and continuous.
3. The theory of Karma, purpose, nature and results nicely described in Gita chapter 18.
4. The concept of Re-birth.
In Vedic Horoscope, Taking Sun as ascendant gives us the idea of soul desire and reason for appearing in this world, Moon gives the idea about the nature, attitude and unconscious nature and birth ascendant gives the idea about the physical status and overall happiness and sadness one will face in life.
It described the true potential and threats and gives complete picture of life.
Vedic horoscope calculates perfect personal calendar which is its powerful and unique tool which is not present in any other fortune telling system in the world. The personal calendar which is known as ‘Dashas’ helps the individual to assess the quality of time, one could face in life. With the help of this personal calendar, one can manage its life in the optimum way and improves quality of life.
When someone ask ” आपका समय कैसा है ?
Here समयः is Sanskrit word which means Sama means ‘a pair’ and Yah means ‘motion’. The word samayah means joint motion. This refers to the motion through the basic frame of reference, which is a joint and dynamic frame pertaining to ‘space’ and ‘time’
The Sanskrit word for ‘Time’ is Kaala (काल)and for ‘space’ it is Akaasha (आकाश). Samayah includes both and is used for orientating the events on the joint dynamic frame of reference for space and time.
Therefore when one ask above query in hindi, it refers to the quality aspect of time and space (with respect to quotient of happiness,शुभ या अशुभ).
The answer of this query properlycould be given by avedic astrologer (ज्योतिषी / देवज्ञ)only.
Quality of space can be measured by modern science but quality of time can only be measured through astrology, there is no other way.
What Astrology can do for you ?
· To know own potential and weaknesses one needs astrologer.
· To know the opportunities and adversities in life one needs astrologer.
· "Decisions are based on the future rather than the past."
· Therefore to make it more appropriate and effective, one needs an astrologer, who has knowledge to estimate the future.
· Astrologer is the torch bearer who shows and guides path and enlightens your life.
By - Astrologer Vijay Goel