Delta Dhoop from Tamilnadu to be the Main Sponsor of Incense Media Expo 2023.
Incense Media News Desk : Tamilnadu based Delta Dhoop has chosen to be the Main Sponsor of Incense Media Expo 2023 once again. Delta Dhoop was also the main sponsor of 2022 exhibitiobn held at Ahmedabad.
2023 edition is going to be held in Mumbai on 6 & 7 May 2023. Over 50 companies have already confirmed their participation in the show including Incense Brands, Incense Raw Material Suppliers, Machine Manufacturers, Printing & Packaging Firms, Perfumers and Aromatic Chemical Suppliers etc. This event is supposed to attract 200+ exhibitors and 10000 visitors from all over the world.
Here is the list of leading Indian Incense Brands those who have confirmed their participation for the 2023 show. Below list is of Incense brands only. Full exhibitors list shall be made available shortly.
1. Delta Group, Tamilnadu
2. Hari Darshan Group, Delhi
3. Shriniwas Sugandhalaya (Satya), Bangalore (Rohaan Fragrance)
4. Dev Darshan Dhoop, Chandigarh
5. Aromatika, Jaipur
6. Lotus Benzoin, Tamilnadu
7. Jain Products, Ratlam
8. Mahendra Goa Balaji, Mumbai
9. Thakral Group, Nagpur
10. Orkay Fragrance, Bangalore
11. BIC (Panchwati) via Bindu Incense, Bangalore
12. Balaji Agarbatti Company, Bangalore
13. Nishan Products, Ahmedabad
14. Big Bell Incense, Bangalore
15. GT India Pvt. Limited, Chennai
16. Shree Siddhi Fragrance, Ahmedabad
17. Arham Fragrance, Mumbai
18. Koya's Fragrance, Bangalore
19. Forest Fragrance, Bangalore
20. S Mansukhlal & Co. Mumbai
For Space Booking or Sponsorship opportunities, you can contact over +91 9549404000 / +91 9950360444 or can email to [email protected]